Career Preparation Websites
Please contact Andrea Cooper, Director of Career Services, if you have any questions. She may be reached at either 479-979-1229 or email@example.com.
Click here for the University of the Ozarks Career Services Homepage
Ozarks Career Services BrochureAt University of the Ozarks, Career Services is your bridge between you and your first destination. We will coach you every step of the way through assessments, career exploration, networking, summer jobs, study abroad, internships, job search strategies, and interviewing preparation. We will coach you through graduate school applications too!
Premier Password Only Sites *
- Focus 2
- Career readiness tools, self assessment tools, career path assessment tools, job searches, personalized career portfolio, and links to
- Purple Briefcase
- Check out jobs, events and career videos. If you have not previously logged in, please click on new user. A pending account will be created.
That account is then approved by Career Services.
- The Careers College
- Tools and resources for job seekers
*For passwords, please contact Career Services or Robson Library.
Researching Careers & Companies
- Current Jobs for Graduates
- Current Jobs in Liberal Arts; Writing, Editing & Communications; Management & Business; Education; International;Art; Performing Arts; Career